Convention Experience Summary of work – AX 2017
It took me a while, but I finally got it up. I am using some commercial music for this compilation video (love that GO!!! by FLOW), so its currently not available for viewing in Japan due to licensing restrictions.
This is a compilation video of my booth management of Anime Expo 2017 for Bandai America Inc in promotion of the Banpresto World Figure Colosseum Sculpting competition. In addition to promoting the figure line, we also promoted previously released figure collections, the Gashapon machine experience, and the premiere release of the Convention Season exclusives of the Dragon Ball Super Dragon Stars Figure collection.
Actively promote new products with a heavy focus on social media networking by organically appealing to influencers of various interests.
– Figure Collectors
– Series fans (Dragon Ball Super)
– Tactile retail experience (Gashapon Vending Machines)
– Toy sculptors and designers
– Video Game Fans
– Arena photo Op
– Cosplay Rock Paper Scissors competition
– Figure Giveaway
– Meeting the influencers (Kay Pike, Cos-Painter/Streamer, VampyBitMe – Streamer, Erik Sosa – renowned digital sculptor)
– Exclusive figures (Dragon Ball Super Dragon Stars action figures)
– Dragon Ball Super ‘Spin Battler’ product introduction and competition
A big thanks to all that were involved including convention staff and event organizers, DS Arts for booth construction, the BANDAI America business unit teams, the influencers, the fans, and deep down, most importantly, the volunteers who offered their precious time to run this gigantic booth experience.